Sweet Friends, This time Mindia wants to share a homemade chicken dimsum recipe whose taste is guaranteed to make you addicted.
Using simple and cheap raw materials and an easy way of making it worth a try. Check out more info at #CobaRasa
400gr chicken that has been ground
150gr of sago flour
1 egg whites
2 tsp oyster sauce
3 tbs sesame oil
50 g carrot, thought
pepper and seasoning to taste
dim sum skin
How to make :
1. Mix all ingredients evenly.
2. Prepare the skin for dim sum then add the dim sum filling.
3. Form into dumplings, do it until the dough runs out.
4. Steamed for 20 minute.
5. Chicken dimsum is ready to be served as your #sweet companion
Sweet friends at #TryRasa this time, Mindia wants to share your #Sweet Companion recipe, namely macaroni schootel. Can be served for breakfast, dinner, or as a delicious snack served with Tehdia. good luck!
3 garlic clove
100 gr chopped chicken
200 gr of boiled macaroni
100ml of liquid milk
3 tbsp wheat flour
sanitary napkin :
How to make:
1. Saute garlic, add chicken and carrots.
2. Stir until evenly, add boiled macaroni.
3. Add cheese, pepper powder, nutmeg and seasoning.
4. Add milk and flour, stir until it can be formed.
5. round dough, then put it in the egg, then roll in panir flour.
6. Fry until cooked.
7. Fried schootel macaroni is ready to be eaten as your #sweet companion
Sweet friend, This time Mindia wants to make snacks for children. Very suitable for accompanying children during the online school period. Try to make it too sweet
150 g wheat flour
100 ml of tea brewed water
100 ml of liquid milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 sdt baking powder
enough cheese for sprinkling
How to make:
1. Mix all ingredients except cheese, mix well.
2. Heat the cookie cutter, give me some butter.
3. Pour the dough into the mold. Add cheese.
4. Cook until cooked through.
5. Tea pinch cake is ready to be enjoyed
Sweet Friends, This afternoon I want to drink something fresh? For “Tropical Punch Tehdia” just. This is Mindia's favorite drink, because the sweet and sour taste can make you excited, and of course stay healthy #infinitive