Sweet friend, This time Mindia wants to make snacks for children. Very suitable for accompanying children during the online school period. Try to make it too sweet
150 g wheat flour
100 ml of tea brewed water
100 ml of liquid milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 sdt baking powder
enough cheese for sprinkling
How to make:
1. Mix all ingredients except cheese, mix well.
2. Heat the cookie cutter, give me some butter.
3. Pour the dough into the mold. Add cheese.
4. Cook until cooked through.
5. Tea pinch cake is ready to be enjoyed